It’s fairly common for great learning experiences to begin with a plan that includes selecting the learning targets to be earned, along side the Driving Questions, Guiding Questions, and Task List. There are other experience workflows, however, where aligning content targets upfront, during the planning stage, can be a distraction to the process, rather than a streamlined enhancement. It is during these experience workflows that selecting content targets is more effective when figured out during the process of doing the project work.
Articles in this section
- How do I include Content Targets in a Result Form?
- Understanding Your Content Target Set
- Own your Content Target Set
- How Your Content Target Set Affects Reports and Transcripts
- How are electives handled?
- How are external content or courses such as ALEKS and Rosetta Stone handled?
- Example Content Target Sets
- How do I create a content target set?
- How do I edit a content target set?
- What does the 'Evaluative' checkbox do?