As with many things in project-based learning, over time the path you thought you would take changes. In terms of your content targets, this means you may want to add, reword, reorganize, or remove content targets from a set.
Editing can be done using the content target editor found in your site, or you can export the set of targets and update via spreadsheet import.
Edit via the content target editor
1. ADMIN > Learning Targets > Manage Content Targets
- whether it is the active set of learning targets
- how you record credits and grades for the learning target set (if at all)
4. Use the learning target form (shown below) to make the following changes:
- wording of the subject titles
- number of required targets
- number of required credits
- if the subjects are evaluative (able to be evaluated at the end of projects)
- if the subjects are active (able to be seen by users when aligning targets)
**Please note, you must click the 'Save' button in a row before making changes to another row.
5. Use the 'manage' buttons to make changes to the subject groups and learning target descriptions:
6. Clicking the 'manage' button will allow you to make the following changes within that subject:
- change the wording and properties of subject groups (Edit)
- reorder the subject groups (Up/Down)
- change the wording of the target title
- change the wording of target description
- determine the scale used to evaluate the target
- activate or deactivate the target
- add new subject groups
- add new targets to subject groups